Tell FHFA to reject the proposed "guidance" on private transfer fees
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), the parent agency of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac which oversees the Federal Home Loan Banks, is considering prohibiting Private Transfer Fees on all mortgages funded by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Restricting the availability of lending in this manner will negatively impact the value and quality of life of communities throughout the United States. For more information on private trasfer fees click here.
Be sure to include your company name in the letter. Click on the link below to TAKE ACTION NOW!
The deadline to get your comments in is October 15th
- Property values could suffer
- Home sales transactions will become cumbersome
- Lending will be harder to obtain
- Taxes and home owners association dues will increase
- Environmental conservation efforts will be stifled
- The real estate market will suffer further
- An individual's ability to choose where they want to live will be inhibited
- Community programming and quality of life will be compromised
Groups affected include:
- Environmental Conservation and Protection Organizations
- Affordable Housing Organizations
- Builders and Contractors
- Community Associations
- Real Estate Agents
Click the link below to log in and send your message:
You have received this message because you have subscribed to a mailing list of California Building Industry Association. If you do not wish to receive periodic emails from this source, please click below to unsubscribe.